Müraciət tarixi: 19/08/2020 - 19/09/2020
Vəzifə: Project Manager
FINCA Impact Finance, one of the world’s leading microfinance networks, provides financial services to more than one million clients through 20 wholly-owned and operated subsidiaries in Africa, Eurasia, Latin America, and the Middle East and Southern Asia, including FINCA Azerbaijan. Currently “FINCA Azerbaijan” is looking for a Project Manager.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing FINCA Azerbaijan’s special projects and tasks under the direction of Senior Management; ensures compliance with statutory laws and FINCA policies and procedures.
Identifies and facilitates resolution of any potential or actual deviations from the plan or resource issues, identifies risks to achieving key milestones.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following but not limited to:
- Develops and updates if required Project Management System strategy, methodology, and forms;
- Designs and implements a full project plan for all assigned projects, approved by the Management Board or as assigned by the CEO;
- Maintains project planning which included but is not limited to development of schedules, milestone charts, GANTT charts or Project plan through MS Project;
- Establishes and implements a process for generating analyses of timelines, resources and budgeting information that facilitate scenario planning, contingency planning, decision making and problem solving;
- Performs project risk management planning including risk identification and analysis, risk mitigation approaches and risk response planning;
- Articulates and helps to establishes vision for the project management team;
- Executes projects through tasks like status meetings and project development updates, status reports, human resource development and performance reports;
- Manages project portfolios in accordance with project management department charter;
- Manages project monitoring and controlling through measuring the project performance and progression with respect to the project management plan. Performs scope verification and manages changes to project requirement as needed, calculating key performance indicators for cost and time to measure the degree of variation. Proposes corrective measures and suggestions keep project on track;
- Ensures alignment of Project team activities with the project plan and ensures communication of progress;
- Liaises with project team leaders and team members to ensure timely and proactive action to identify any deviation (or potential) which could affect the project plan goals;
- Performs appropriate, documented and authorized management of the planned or ongoing projects;
- Consults, trains, assists other Bank colleagues by providing necessary updates, info as requested;
- Analyzes narrative or statistical data for report preparation;
- Ensures project closure final reports due delivery;
- Cooperates with other structural units and supports them in everyday activities when required;
- Designs, delivers Project Management trainings upon request; working with HR/ L&D team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Business Acumen – Understands industry trends and their impact on business, responds to market and business changes that affect the project and business, monitors change and its impact on the project and business
Strategy Development – Understands the impact of a project directly to and across various functions and to the overall business; integrates business goals into the project scope and deliverables; understands project and organizational dependencies
Technical Competence – Understands and integrates appropriate project management tools and processes, applies/obtains the necessary requisite subject matter expertise (SME); develops metrics to track progress towards goals
Execution- Drives scope development and management; develops and manages project budgets, schedules, and timelines; Incorporates time management principles into the workflow; coordinates projects;
Change Management – communicates changes and progress effectively; prepares and supports those affected by change; builds commitment and overcomes resistance; monitors transition and evaluates results.
Analytical/Critical thinking – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; designs work flows and procedures, determines the validity of project progress, applies ongoing analysis to the project, integrates the project with cross functional objectives
Communication – Conveys information to all key stakeholders in both written and verbal formats; determines and utilizes the appropriate communication channels; infers meaningful insights from a collection of data; employs active listening; prepares and delivers presentations
Problem Solving/decision making – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; makes timely decisions based on facts, circumstances, and needs; conducts scenario analysis
Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
Teamwork – Builds relationships within and outside the team, exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; demonstrate team organization contributes to building a positive team spirit;
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Banking, Business Administration, Finance, Management or similar;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management, preferably in financial sector;
- Experience in financial sector and/or IT sector is preferable;
- Project Management skills training certificate from reputable institution;
- PMI Certification is a plus.
Fluent in Azerbaijani, English both written and oral communication
Strong MS-Project skills, including good working knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Project) and Visio
High quality of project management deliverables including MS Project schedules, project reports, team management and team budget summaries.
PM manual, strategy, standards, policies and procedures related to the project Management
Cost effective and efficient solutions
Internal – Management Board, Department Heads, Operations Managers, Hub and FIF staff, other FINCA Azerbaijan staff members.
External – third parties
Availability to travel upon request
“FINCA Azerbaijan” offers a creative work environment, career opportunities and competitive compensation package with the financial services industry.
Deadline for applications is September 19, 2020
If you meet the requirements above and are confident that your background and experience qualifies you for this position, please e-mail your detailed CV to email@example.com address indicating job name Project Manager in the subject line of your email. Otherwise applications may be overlooked.