Müraciət tarixi: 18/08/2020 - 01/09/2020
Vəzifə: HR Administrator
FINCA Impact Finance, one of the world’s leading microfinance networks, provides financial services to more than one million clients through 20 wholly-owned and operated subsidiaries in Africa, Eurasia, Latin America, and the Middle East and Southern Asia, including FINCA Azerbaijan. Currently “FINCA Azerbaijan” is looking for a HR Administrator.
The HR Administrator is responsible for ensuring that FINCA Azerbaijan effectively conducts personnel administration, including accurate and timely processing of personnel and other related documentations, maintenance of personnel files, management of employee information in HRIS, administration of the FINCA Azerbaijan employee benefits program, liaising with service providers and providing updated information to employees. The HR Administrator will ensure coordination between the HR Department and the Finance and Legal Departments in implementing FINCA Azerbaijan HR systems, policies, and procedures in accordance with the laws of Azerbaijan.
- Ensure that all personnel files are maintained and updated in accordance with established policies and procedures. Ensure confidentiality of employee files in accordance with established policies, update employment documentation, as required. Liaise with the Legal Department to ensure that all employment-related documentation is in compliance with Azerbaijan law. Ensure that employment documentation serves the information needs of the organization as well as legal requirements. In collaboration with the HR Manager, update employment documentation, as required.
- Ensure accurate and timely institutional responses to all employment related enquiries, including employment applications, reference checks, and confirmations of employment, or others, in accordance with local legislation and established policies and procedures.
- Manage and maintain the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) including the Provide HRIS reports to senior management as required. Provide support as needed to resolve issues related with employee termination, or other HR-related problems.
- Oversee employee benefits administration, liaising with benefits providers and ensuring that providers deliver quality services to employees. Ensure that systems are in place to collect feedback on employee benefits and to answer questions from employees on the benefits program.
- For the purpose of identifying if newly hired employees have social insurance card and providing social security card to the employee.
- In collaboration with IT department to take an active part in solving issues occurred in timesheets of F/Az employees. To check timesheets at the of each month and based on the records of timesheets to submit to finance department together with required additional documents and information.
- Serve as liaison between the HR Department and other FINCA Azerbaijan Departments in implementing FINCA Azerbaijan payroll system, employee benefits, and other personnel-related systems, policies, and procedures, as required.
- Monitor Azerbaijan labor legislation and regulations, and liaise with the Legal Department to ensure that FINCA Azerbaijan always remains in compliance with Azerbaijan laws.
- Make recommendations for revision to the FINCA Azerbaijan Human Resources Manual as appropriate.
- Work with the Human Resources Manager to develop the FINCA Azerbaijan Human Resources Department as a service provider to other departments and units
- Support HR team in recruitment process
- Close participation and assistance in other HR department functions, as required by the Human Resources Manager.
- Implement other HR-related activities, as required.
Required knowledge and skills:
- University degree in human resources, public or business administration, law, social sciences or other related field; good understanding of human resources management principles;
- A minimum of 2 year of professional experience in personnel management
- Experience of working in the international organization preferred
- Banking and microfinance knowledge and experience preferred
- Skilled in facilitating cooperation among a variety of stakeholders.
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to perform under tight deadline pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in a multitask regime
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of HRIS software Government Electronic System
- Language Skills
- Fluency in Azeri and English is required
- Travel requirements
- Availability to travel locally
“FINCA Azerbaijan” offers a creative work environment, career opportunities and competitive compensation package with the financial services industry.
Deadline for applications is September 1, 2020
If you meet the requirements above and are confident that your background and experience qualifies you for this position, please e-mail your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org address indicating job name HR Administrator in the subject line of your email. Otherwise applications may be overlooked.