Müraciət tarixi: 05/07/2022 - 12/07/2022
İş yeri: Bakı
Vəzifə: Hesabatlar üzrə mütəxəssis
Currently, FINCA Azerbaijan Non-Bank Credit Organization is looking for Reporting Specialist within company Finance department.
About the Role
The holder of this position will be primarily responsible for supporting the timely, accurate and consistent preparation of financial statements and reports required by the company, its external auditors and local regulatory authorities.
Reports Specialist will support the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, including disclosures and work closely with the company’s external auditors.
What are the main duties of the Role?
- Prepare and coordinate the Quarterly/Annual electronic production of Local Regulatory filing
- Lead preparation of Monthly Information Package Reporting
- Provide support for Quarterly board meetings including financial statement detail
- Support annual external and Internal Audits
- Assess and help implement or update Internal Controls, Standards, and efficiencies
- Maintain compliance with all Internal Control procedures surrounding Financial Reporting, including preparation of detailed documentation to support financial disclosures
- Collaborate with GL Accounting and cross-functionality with other teams to develop, strengthen and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and internal controls over the Financial Reporting process
- Assists with research and documentation of changes on accounting rules and regulations (IFRS and local)
- Provide technical accounting support for new unusual accounting issues
- Special projects or other ad hoc requests as directed by the senior Finance team
Our expectations from candidate
- Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics or related fields
- Knowledge of IFRS Standards
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Financial Reporting preferably in Financial sector
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Outlook)
- Experience working within Micro Finance, Banking, Audit firms or other financial services would be advantageous
Knowledge and Skills
- Analytical skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and reliability
- Ability to manage simultaneously multiple projects involving various stakeholders and to deliver results within deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly
- Azerbaijani and English required, Russian would be advantageous
Next Steps in Selection
If this role seems interesting for you and you feel curios and excited about working in a growth environment for a company with global standards and well educated staff, taking ownership and responsibility within this particular role then click below to apply via ‘Application Form’ button, upload your resume not later than by 12th of July 2022 (end of day) and wait for the news from our HR team!
Try to fit applications deadline, because to provide the transparency and productivity of the process we are not accepting applications received after official deadline.
Suitable candidates who are fit to vacancy main requirements will be contacted by respective members of FINCA Azerbaijan HR team and be guided through the whole Selection process.
About FINCA Azerbaijan
Launched in 1998, FINCA Azerbaijan is part of FINCA Impact Finance’s global network of 19 bank and microfinance institutions that profitably and responsibly provides impactful financial services to enable low-income individuals and communities to invest in their futures. As a leading microfinance institution in Azerbaijan, FINCA Azerbaijan’s objective is to increase access to finance for micro and small entrepreneurs, with a special focus on the agriculture sector.