Validity period: 05/09/2022 - 16/09/2022
Position: Software Developer
Currently, FINCA Azerbaijan Non-Bank Credit Organization is looking for
What are the main duties of the Role?
- To write clean and healthy structured, well documented code. To deliver code which is well tested and consistently error free. To design and build database schema’s with integrity and scalability with data access layers that are optimised for performance and security.
- Responsible for development of new programs as well as analyzes and supports current programs and processes, make recommendations which may yield a more effective results, review and repair legacy codes.
- Conducts discussion with users, studies systems flow, data usage and work processes, investigates problem areas on a software development lifecycle.
- Documents code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in program and database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Responds promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- To keep up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies. To drive consistent standards and approaches.
- Gather user requirements for operational and analytical reports, write technical specifications
- Design reports to meet end user expectations
- Verify reports to ensure the reported data is realistic
- Build full-blown reporting cycle to support decision making
- Provide ongoing guidance, trouble-shooting support, and response to user questions/problems with software.
- Provide trainings to FINCA Azerbaijan users as necessary (as per the plan and schedule).
Our humble expectations from candidate
Education and Experience:
- Minimum three years of experience as a software developer in financial institutions is required;
- Highly skilled experience in software development, especially in: C#, ASP, ASP.Net, VB.NET, Object Oriented Programming.
- Advanced knowledge in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL.
- Hands-on experience with reporting systems (MS SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Report, Access, Excel)
- Relational database design, fundamental knowledge in Oracle Database Server, MS SQL Server.
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them.
- Expert knowledge of computer program design methods and techniques.
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
- Expert knowledge of used operating systems.
- Expert knowledge of standard development tools.
- Ability to determine whether a particular problem is caused by hardware, operating systems software, application programs, or network failures.
- Good knowledge of security and encryption.
- A university degree in computer science or related field is a plus.
- Any certificate in the field of programming languages is a plus.
- Fluency in Azeri language, and proficiency in written and spoken English and Russian.
Next Steps in Selection
If this role seems interesting for you and you feel curios and excited about working in a growth environment for a company with global standards and well educated staff, taking ownership and responsibility within this particular role then
click below to apply via ‘Application Form’ button, upload your resume not later than by
16th of September, 2022 (end of day) and wait for the news from our HR team!
Try to fit applications deadline, because to provide the transparency and productivity of the process we are not accepting applications received after official deadline.
Suitable candidates who are fit to vacancy main requirements will be contacted by respective members of FINCA Azerbaijan HR team and be guided through the whole Selection process.
About FINCA Azerbaijan
Launched in 1998, FINCA Azerbaijan is part of FINCA Impact Finance’s global network of 18 bank and microfinance institutions that profitably and responsibly provides impactful financial services to enable low-income individuals and communities to invest in their futures. As a leading microfinance institution in Azerbaijan, FINCA Azerbaijan’s objective is to increase access to finance for micro and small entrepreneurs, with a special focus on the agriculture sector.