Validity period: 14/01/2022 - 27/01/2022
Duty Station: FINCA Azerbaijan Head Office
Position: MANAGEMENT BOARD ASSİSTANT
“FINCA Impact Finance” is one of the leading global microfinance networks providing financial services for more than one million clients through subsidiaries in 20 countries in Africa, Eurasia, Latin America, and the Middle East, including Azerbaijan.
Currently, “FINCA Azerbaijan” Non-Bank Credit Organization is looking for a MANAGEMENT BOARD ASSİSTANT
The Management Board Assistant (MBA) works together with the CEO and other Management Board Members of “FINCA Azerbaijan” on planning, reporting, and realization of new policy and procedures and generalization of the existing. Besides, MBA, if necessary, helps the CEO with the performance of other daily routine works. MBA works with all departments and regions. S/he participates in “FINCA Azerbaijan” Management board meetings and also prepares and stores the minutes for those meetings. MBA carries out the verbal and written translation of the Company’s documentation. MBA assists board members in all spheres on official registration of documents, preparation of conferences, and other major arrangements.
- Planning of MB members activities on a daily and long-term basis
- Preparation of reports upon written and/or oral request from “FINCA Azerbaijan” Management board members.
- Verbal and/or written translation (excluding technical materials such as policy manuals, procedures, and/or training materials) from Azerbaijani into English and vice versa upon written or verbal request from MB members. The technical translation maybe diverted to MBA in case of urgency
- Carry out written and/or verbal requests given by “FINCA Azerbaijan” Management board members;
- Providing adequate information about the performance status of the entrusted tasks and commissions, breach of deadlines;
- Carry out instructions and orders given by “FINCA Azerbaijan” Management board members;
- Keeping confidentiality ;
- Performance of other written and/or verbal duties assigned by MB members.
- 3 years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study.
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and English required
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Competency of using any PM tools is preferable
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address, indicating the Management Board Assistant in the Subject section no later than January 27, 2022.
NOTE: Only selected candidates will be contacted