Validity period: 21/02/2022 - 27/02/2022
Duty Station: FINCA Azerbaijan Head Office
Position: HR Specialist
Currently, FINCA Azerbaijan Non-Bank Credit Organization is looking for
About the Role
The Human Resources Specialist ensures smooth run of FINCA Azerbaijan employment-related activities including but not limited to Personnel Administration, accurate and timely processing of personnel and other related Documentations, maintenance of Personnel files, and management of Employee information in HRIS.
Administration of the FINCA Azerbaijan Employee Benefits Program and support in Sourcing and Selection processes are considered as supportive responsibilities of HR Specialist.
What are the main duties of the Role?
- Personnel & Benefits Administration
- Ensure that all personnel files are maintained and updated in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Manage and maintain the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) including the provision of HRIS reports to senior management as required
- Provide support as needed to resolve issues related with employee termination, or other HR-related problems
- Oversee employee Benefits administration, liaising with benefits providers, and ensuring that providers deliver quality services to employees
- Employee Recruitment & Selection
- Provide the execution of all activities related to Sourcing and Selection of candidates qualitatively and effectively, as well as according to the adopted policies and procedures
- Provide compliance of all recruitment documents with Azerbaijan legislation together with HR Administration function
Our humble expectations from candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/Administration, Law, Social Sciences, HR or related field
- At least 1 year of proven working experience in a similar role
(HR Administration, Recruitment)
- Good understanding of Human Resources Management (HRM) principles
- Proficiency in word processing (MS Office) and presentation software (PowerPoint and etc.)
- Knowledge of Human Resources Information System (HRIS) software
- Ability to work with a team and have attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and assess and analyze data
- Impressive communication (both verbal and written), presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Languages: Azerbaijani – fluent; English –Intermediate level; Russian – is preferable
Next Steps in Selection
If this role seems interesting for you and you feel curious and excited about working in a growth environment for a company with global standards and well-educated staff, taking ownership and responsibility within this particular role then click below to apply via the Application Form’ button, upload your resume no later than by 27th of February, 2022 (end of the day) and wait for the news from our HR team!
Try to fit the applications deadline, because to provide the transparency and productivity of the process we are not accepting applications received after the official deadline.
Suitable candidates who are fit to the vacancy main requirements will be contacted by respective members of FINCA Azerbaijan HR team and be guided through the whole Selection process.
About FINCA Azerbaijan
Launched in 1998, FINCA Azerbaijan is part of FINCA Impact Finance’s global network of 19 bank and microfinance institutions that profitably and responsibly provides impactful financial services to enable low-income individuals and communities to invest in their futures. As a leading microfinance institution in Azerbaijan, FINCA Azerbaijan’s objective is to increase access to finance for micro and small entrepreneurs, with a special focus on the agriculture sector.