Validity period: 05/08/2022 - 12/08/2022
Duty Station: Baku
Position: HR Intern (PAID)
Currently, FINCA Azerbaijan Non-Bank Credit Organization is looking for HR Intern (PAID).
About the Role
The Human Resources Intern will support the Department of Human Resources of FINCA Azerbaijan in the fields of Documentation, Recruitment and Sourcing, as well as in the fields of Training and Development.
These include maintaining and updating personal files in accordance with certain instructions and procedures, submitting documents to the relevant parties, calling candidates, monitoring the list of candidates to participate in the selections, conducting appropriate reports, maintaining training and development forms, and supporting in the organization of trainings.
Our expectations from candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/Administration, Law, Social Sciences, HR or related field
- At least 2-4 months of working experience as HR Intern/Volunteer or as HR Administrator, Junior Recruiter or a similar role
- Understanding of Human Resources Management (HRM) principles
- Candidates with Human Resources certificates (any) will be given priority
- Proficiency in word processing (MS Office) and presentation software (PowerPoint and etc.)
- Ability to work with a team and have attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and assess and analyze data
- Impressive communication (both verbal and written), interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Languages: Azerbaijani – fluent; Russian and English – is preferable
Next Steps in Selection
If this role seems interesting for you and you feel curios and excited about working in a growth environment for a company with global standards and well educated staff, taking ownership and responsibility within this particular role then click below to apply via ‘Application Form’ button, upload your resume not later than by 12nd of August, 2022 (end of day) and wait for the news from our HR team!
Try to fit applications deadline, because to provide the transparency and productivity of the process we are not accepting applications received after official deadline.
Suitable candidates who are fit to vacancy main requirements will be contacted by respective members of FINCA Azerbaijan HR team and be guided through the whole Selection process.
About FINCA Azerbaijan
Launched in 1998, FINCA Azerbaijan is part of FINCA Impact Finance’s global network of 19 bank and microfinance institutions that profitably and responsibly provides impactful financial services to enable low-income individuals and communities to invest in their futures. As a leading microfinance institution in Azerbaijan, FINCA Azerbaijan’s objective is to increase access to finance for micro and small entrepreneurs, with a special focus on the agriculture sector.