Validity period: 16/12/2022 - 15/01/2023
Duty Station: Head Office
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving customer growth using digital marketing tactics. This role will be accountable for the development and implementation of digital campaigns with the goal of generating leads and ultimately converting people into customers and for driving social media, website, and search strategy.
- Create, run and optimize digital marketing campaigns based on business needs
- Manage and update social media channels, corporate website to ensure proper product and company communication and brand reputation
- Manage a digital marketing calendar
- Track and report online and offline conversion of sales campaigns
- Create and manage digital marketing assets
- Regularly measure and report the effectiveness of marketing activities;
- Develop reports and integrate these reports into general analyses; contribute to the global FINCA digital marketing dashboard
- Implementation of other tasks assigned by the Manager of the Marketing Department related with marketing and other organizational issues.
- Higher education in the field of marketing, communication, information technologies;
- 2+ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or similar role;
- Strong skills and experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics and Facebook Insights, Facebook Ads, and Facebook Business Manager, Google Tag Manager
- Professional user of social media channels (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.) and messaging platforms (WhatsApp, Messenger etc.)
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM is required;
- Experience with web content management systems is desirable
- Understanding of basic metrics of online media planning
- Ability to work independently in office programs;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Perfect communication skills, honesty, and teamwork;
- Ability to travel to the regions of Azerbaijan;
- Knowledge of statistical analysis programs is an asset;
- Language skills: Azerbaijan (native/fluent), English (advanced), Russian (desirable)
Next Steps in Selection
If this role seems interesting for you and you feel curios and excited about working in a growth environment for a company with global standards and professional staff, taking ownership and responsibility within this particular role then click below to apply via the ‘Application Form’ button, and upload your resume not later than by 15th of January, 2023 (end of day) and wait for the news from our HR team!
Try to fit the application deadline, because to provide transparency and productivity of the process we are not accepting applications received after the official deadline.
Suitable candidates who are fit to vacancy main requirements will be contacted by respective members of the FINCA Azerbaijan HR team and be guided through the whole Selection process.
About FINCA Azerbaijan
Launched in 1998, FINCA Azerbaijan is part of FINCA Impact Finance’s global network of 18 bank and microfinance institutions that profitably and responsibly provides impactful financial services to enable low-income individuals and communities to invest in their futures. As a leading microfinance institution in Azerbaijan, FINCA Azerbaijan’s objective is to increase access to finance for micro and small entrepreneurs, with a special focus on the agriculture sector.