Validity period: 29/01/2020 - 28/02/2020
Position: Database Reporting Developer
“FINCA” Impact Finance is one of the leading global microfinance networks providing financial services to more than one million clients through subsidiaries operating in 20 countries, including Africa, Eurasia, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Currently, FINCA Azerbaijan is announcing Database Reporting Developer Vacancy for the Head Office.
FINCA-Azerbaijan offers competitive financial compensation package, extensive business opportunities, and professional working environment
Database Reporting Developer will take responsibility for Prudential and Operational reporting development. He/she is responsible for delivering reports using SQL reporting services by actively participating in all phases of report development life cycle including requirements analysis, database design, physical data modeling, process flow analysis, development, benchmark analysis, performance/tuning, capacity planning, and production implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather user requirements for operational and analytical reports, write technical specifications
- Design reports to meet end user expectations
- Verify reports to ensure the reported data is realistic
- Build full-blown reporting cycle to support decision making
- Updating / refreshing test environments
- Plan and implement Database Reporting Warehouse
- Provide ongoing guidance, trouble-shooting support, and response to user questions/problems related to MIS reporting.
- Analyze the performance of MIS reports and propose steps to improve their efficient work.
- A university degree in information technologies science or related field.
- Ability to analyze existing data, tables, queries, stored procedures and reports to determine application operation
- Experience in performance tuning & query optimization.
- Ability to quickly and succinctly troubleshoot report data issues from user observations; must be able to work closely with users to determine requirements
- Any certificate in the field of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of T-SQL, PL-SQL, ability to write and optimize complex queries;
- Highly skilled Oracle 10g/11g programming, hands-on experience on designing views, materialized views, triggers, functions, stored procedures and packages. Proficient in PL/SQL scripting. Intermediate level of knowledge in SQL Server 2008 – 2016;
- Experience in software development, good knowledge of at least one of programming languages: ASP, ASP.NET, VB, VBA, Vb.net, C++,C#;
- Hands-on experience with reporting systems (MS SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Report, Access, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure clarity of communication to users and colleagues
- Prioritize and structure own workload according to delivery requirements
- A fast learner with the ability to understand, retain and apply new information quickly
- Basic knowledge of finance, accounting, banking, and microfinance;
- Fluency in Russian and Azeri languages, and technical English capabilities.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org