Validity period: 11/10/2022 - 25/10/2022
Duty Station: Head office
Position: Database Reporting Developer
Currently, FINCA Azerbaijan Non-Bank Credit Organization is looking for DATABASE REPORTING DEVELOPER.
What are the main duties of the Role?
- Gather user requirements for operational and analytical reports, write technical specifications
- Design reports meeting end-user expectations
- Verify reports to ensure the reported data is realistic
- Build a full-blown reporting cycle to support decision making
- Troubleshoot reporting database performance problems
- Provide ongoing guidance, trouble-shooting support, and response to user questions/problems related to MIS reporting.
- Provide trainings to FINCA Azerbaijan users as necessary (as per the plan and schedule).
- Analyze performance of MIS reports and propose steps to improve their efficient work;
Our humble expectations from candidate
Education and Experience:
- A university degree in information technologies science or a related field.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a database reporting developer position is required.
- Advanced knowledge of T-SQL, PL-SQL, ability to write and optimize complex queries;
- Hands-on experience in designing database views, triggers, stored procedures, and other database programming objects;
- Some experience in software development and good knowledge of at least one modern programming language is a plus;
- Hands-on experience with reporting systems (Excel, Access, Crystal Report, Reporting Services)
- Basic knowledge of networking, Active Directory, TCP/IP;
- Basic knowledge of finance, accounting, banking, and microfinance;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani language, and proficiency in written and spoken English and Russian.
Next Steps in Selection
If this role seems interesting to you and you feel curious and excited about working in a growth environment for a company with global standards and professional staff, taking ownership and responsibility within this particular role then click below to apply via the ‘Application Form’ button, and upload your resume no later than by 24th of October, 2022 (end of day) and wait for the news from our HR team!
Try to fit the application deadline, because to provide transparency and productivity in the process we are not accepting applications received after the official deadline.
Suitable candidates who fit the vacancy’s main requirements will be contacted by respective members of the FINCA Azerbaijan HR team and be guided through the whole Selection process.
About FINCA Azerbaijan
Launched in 1998, FINCA Azerbaijan is part of FINCA Impact Finance’s global network of 18 bank and microfinance institutions that profitably and responsibly provides impactful financial services to enable low-income individuals and communities to invest in their futures. As a leading microfinance institution in Azerbaijan, FINCA Azerbaijan’s objective is to increase access to finance for micro and small entrepreneurs, with a special focus on the agriculture sector.