Validity period: 13/01/2022 - 25/01/2022
Duty Station: FINCA Azerbaijan Head Office
Position: IT APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR
“FINCA Impact Finance” is one of the leading global microfinance networks providing financial services for more than one million clients through subsidiaries in 20 countries in Africa, Eurasia, Latin America, and the Middle East, including Azerbaijan.
Currently, “FINCA Azerbaijan” Non-Bank Credit Organization is looking for an IT APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR.
“FINCA Azerbaijan” offers a competitive compensation package, a wide range of job opportunities and a professional work environment in the field of financial services.
- Configure, implement, and maintain business applications/reporting systems in test and production environments at application server and database levels.
- Maintain and monitor availability, capacity and performance of production applications.
- Manage application changes in test/production environments according to change management process.
- Set up and maintenance of administrative and service accounts.
- Proactively ensure applications have sufficient capacity to execute properly.
- Work closely with developers and vendors to tune, troubleshoot, and document problems.
- Plan, coordinate, test, and communicate changes, upgrades/maintenance schedules, and new services with IT team and internal clients, ensuring business operations will operate correctly in current and future environments.
- Work closely with IT and Internal Control / Risk departments to ensure appropriate controls and audit logs are in place.
- Provide Level 2 support to software support officers.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science and/or Engineering.
- Minimum two years of experience in maintaining a complex application portfolio related to banking/financial sector.
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell.
- Advanced knowledge in scripting languages.
- Knowledge of basic database technologies, including database tables, views, procedures, packages, SQL commands, and others in Microsoft SQL and Oracle databases.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and other industry technologies.
- Fluency in Azeri and English is required. Speaking in Russian is preferred.
- Although no regular travel required, some key business application related travels within and/or outside the country may be in place.
If you are interested in this position please send your Application Form/CV to the email@example.com e-mail address until January 25, 2022. Please also indicate “Application Administrator” in the subject line of the email.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.