Validity period: 29/09/2022 - 12/10/2022
Duty Station: Head office
Position: Application Administrator
Currently, FINCA Azerbaijan Non-Bank Credit Organization is looking for Application Administrator.
About the role
The Application Administrator acts as an administrator for software systems and plays an important role in technical software support and implementations. Responsibilities include, but not limited to configuring, implementing, and maintaining applications and reporting systems in test and production environments, documenting processes and protocols for software systems, providing Level 2 support. This position will also serve as an expert resource for intergroup discussions as well as facilitate resolution efforts of major incidents with the ultimate goal of maximizing service availability and satisfaction for all internal and external customers.
Key responsibilities of the job
- Configure, implement, and maintain business applications/reporting systems in test and production environments at application server and database levels.
- Maintain and monitor availability, capacity and performance of production applications.
- Manage application changes in test/production environments according to change management process.
- Set up and maintenance of administrative and service accounts.
- Proactively ensure applications have sufficient capacity to execute properly.
- Work closely with developers and vendors to tune, troubleshoot, and document problems.
- Plan, coordinate, test, and communicate changes, upgrades/maintenance schedules, and new services with IT team and internal clients, ensuring business operations will operate correctly in current and future environments.
- Work closely with IT and Internal Control / Risk departments to ensure appropriate controls and audit logs are in place.
- Provide Level 2 support to software support officers.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our expectations from the candidate
Education and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science and/or Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in maintaining a complex application portfolio related to banking/financial sector.
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell.
- Advanced knowledge in scripting languages.
- Knowledge of basic database technologies, including database tables, views, procedures, packages, SQL commands, and others in Microsoft SQL and Oracle databases.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and other industry technologies.
- Problem solving
- Analytical thinking
- İnnovative, ability to adapt to changes
- Time management
Other knowledge and skills:
- Fluency in Azeri and English is required.
- Speaking in Russian is preferred.
Next steps in selections
If you are interested in this role and get excited to work in a company environment with global standards and surrounded by educated personnel, to develop, to take responsibility within the job, to own your work, then apply by clicking the “ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” button below â, attach your resume no later than October 11, 2022 (end of day) and wait for a response from our HR team!
Relevant employees of FINCA Azerbaijan HR team will contact candidates who meet the main requirements of the vacancy, explain the selection process for the vacancy and provide necessary support.
About FINCA Azerbaijan
FINCA Azerbaijan is part of the FINCA Impact Finance network, which owns 18 community-based microfinance institutions and banks, and has been operating in Azerbaijan since 1998. This global network offers innovative, responsible and effective financial services to low-income customers and communities to invest in their future. FINCA Azerbaijan, as the country’s leading microfinance organization, offers various loan products to small entrepreneurs with the aim of encouraging them to increase their income. FINCA Azerbaijan attaches more importance to providing agricultural loans.