Validity period: 18/03/2022 - 06/04/2022
Duty Station: FINCA Azerbaijan Head Office
Position: Data Analyst in FINANCE
Currently, FINCA Azerbaijan Non-Bank Credit Organization is looking for Data Analyst within the company Finance department.
About the Role
The Data Analyst will be responsible for the design of data models, interpretation of data, analysis of the results using statistical techniques and creating reports visualizations to support decision-makers. The position holder will support the IT function to develop databases and data collection strategies for the purpose to improve data quality and access to data.
It is highly required that the holder of Data Analyst position is able to provide practical, meaningful, and actionable insights to the business, and leverage available technology to identify customer needs, trends, and patterns that will influence business decisions and will improve the customer experience, growing customer base and Company’s profitability.
What are the main duties of the Role?
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports to the Management
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of operations, loan product, marketing techniques, and business strategies
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Develop/improve business and financial Dashboard
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and visualizing results in a clear manner
- Collaborate with business partners, management to identify trends and appropriate actions to sustain and improve performance
Our expectations from the candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Information Management fields
- Knowledge of Statistics: technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience using analytical tools like R, Python, SAS, WPS, SQL for data analysis and statistical techniques
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Outlook);
- Experience working within Micro Finance, Banking, Mobile Network Operators, or other financial services would be advantageous
Knowledge and Skills
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and reliability
- Ability to manage simultaneously multiple projects involving various stakeholders and to deliver results within deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly
- Azerbaijani and English required Russian would be advantageous
Next Steps in Selection
If this role seems interesting for you and you feel curious and excited about working in a growth environment for a company with global standards and well-educated staff, taking ownership and responsibility within this particular role then click below to apply via the ‘Application Form’ button, upload your resume no later than by 06th of April, 2022 (end of the day) and wait for the news from our HR team!
Try to fit the applications deadline, because to provide the transparency and productivity of the process we are not accepting applications received after the official deadline.
Suitable candidates who are fit to the vacancy main requirements will be contacted by respective members of the FINCA Azerbaijan HR team and be guided through the whole Selection process.
About FINCA Azerbaijan
Launched in 1998, FINCA Azerbaijan is part of FINCA Impact Finance’s global network of 19 bank and microfinance institutions that profitably and responsibly provides impactful financial services to enable low-income individuals and communities to invest in their futures. As a leading microfinance institution in Azerbaijan, FINCA Azerbaijan’s objective is to increase access to finance for micro and small entrepreneurs, with a special focus on the agriculture sector.